This website was developed using Voice, an easy-to-use website builder available free of charge to all community, not-for-profit, and voluntary organisations, which is built and provided by Cambridge Open Systems in Cambridge, UK.
- The website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, the website will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Volunteer Centre Sutton makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these terms & conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Volunteer Centre Sutton for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Volunteer Centre Sutton or that of its employees or agents.
- Indemnity: you agree to indemnify and hold Volunteer Centre Sutton and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Volunteer Centre Sutton arising out of any breach by you of these terms & conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
- Severance: if any of these terms & conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms & conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing law: these terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of england and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Volunteer Centre Sutton (VCS) takes the security of information very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect personal information about you when you contact us regarding any form of volunteering or the projects we manage. We will ensure that we only collect sufficient information to provide the appropriate service(s), and in a way that is reasonable and fair.
If you do not wish to provide personal information, please let us know. This may mean that we are not able to process your request, and we will tell you if this is the case.
How we use your information
Personal information which you supply to us may be used in several ways. For example:
- to ensure efficient and accurate processing of your request;
- for fraud prevention;
- to provide services to the wider community;
- to maintain contact with you.
We will keep this information only as long as we need to, and will then destroy it securely.
When we would share your information
We will not disclose your personal information to any organisation or person outside VCS without your consent, except:
- to help prevent fraud;
- to safeguard children and vulnerable adults;
- if required to do so by law.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you, and to ask us to make corrections. If you would like to do this, you need to put your request in writing to the Chief Executive Officer, 31 West Street, Sutton, SM1 1SJ or by using our online Contact Form.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, your rights to access information we hold on you, or details on how long we hold your information, please contact us using our online Contact Form or write to the Chief Executive Officer, 31 West Street, Sutton, SM1 1SJ.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and will post any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 18th July 2016.
Reporting a problem
If you have a complaint regarding how we process your personal information, please contact the Chief Executive Officer on 020 8661 590. Alternatively, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).