Support our Work
There are several ways you can support us:
- volunteer for us (e.g. as a volunteer host, administrator or receptionist)
- offer your expertise in a particular area (e.g. ICT, marketing, event management)
- donate money or resources
- get together with friends or colleagues for some creative fundraising
- shop with Amazon Smile and nominate Volunteer Centre Sutton as your chosen charity (see below)
How do I shop with AmazonSmile?
To use AmazonSmile, simply go to smile.amazon.co.uk on your web browser or activate AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app on your phone within the Settings or Programmes & Features menu.
On your web browser, you can add a bookmark to smile.amazon.co.uk to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
If you want to donate to VOLUNTEER CENTRE SUTTON when you shop, it’s important that you always shop through smile.amazon.co.uk, rather than the main Amazon site.
Can I use my existing Amazon.co.uk account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on amazon.co.uk and AmazonSmile.
How do I select a charity (Volunteer Centre Sutton) to support with AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charity to receive donations from your future eligible AmazonSmile purchases. AmazonSmile will remember your selected charity whenever you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk or use the phone app.
If you’ve already got an Amazon account, simply log in to your account and search “Volunteer Centre Sutton” in the “pick your own charity” search bar on the right-hand side of the screen. Click to accept us as your chosen charity.
To support us in any of the above ways (or even if you have other ideas), please get in touch by completing the form below: